Seize the Data: Transform Your Contact Form Submissions into Actionable Marketing Insights.
Keep hearing that search engine optimisation (SEO) is important but overwhelmed about where to start?
Feel like you’re expected to be in 100 different places at once to market your business but not sure what’s actually helping you get new clients and customers?
Seize the Data is the low-lift way to get valuable marketing insights, in less than an hour a month using your website’s contact form.
Transform Your Contact Form into a Marketing Goldmine ?
When someone fills in a form on your website to make an enquiry about your services, they’re at a point where they’re ready to take action.
So it’s a no-brainer to harness that form to gather insights to inform your SEO and marketing efforts.
- $In this short video training you'll discover an uncomplicated way to utilise SEO in your business.
- $You’ll learn how to set up your contact or appointment enquiry form to collect valuable SEO keywords and marketing data.
- $And use your Marketing Goldmine Dashboard to make data-driven decisions about your marketing and SEO strategy.
With a deeper understanding of how your favourite people are finding you, you can tailor your marketing efforts to connect with more of the people you want to work with.
And feel confident you’re investing your time and energy into the most effective marketing channels and platforms.
What’s Inside Seize the Data:
- Video Training on the elements your contact form needs to turn it from basic to brimming with valuable marketing information.
- Your Data Goldmine Dashboard: an easy to use Google sheet to help you make smart data-driven decisions about your SEO and marketing
- BONUS: A contact form template you can install straight into your website
Hey, I’m Nina ?
Your Host for Seize the Data
As a dietitian running a solo-private practice, I know the very real challenge of having to juggle all of the behind-the-scenes tasks that go into marketing a small business.
Having spent years investing in learning SEO, copywriting and website design, I now support other service-based businesses and entrepreneurs feel confident to be seen and take up space with their weight-inclusive affirming messages, offerings and services.
It is such a blessing that Nina is both an expert in the anti-diet space AND in website strategy as it gives her the unique set of tools to be able to support our industry in being more visible online. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Nina and Butter Digital for every aspect of website strategy and design. I’ve never felt in such safe hands.
This training is a great fit for:
- Dietitians, nutritionists, psychologists, therapists and coaches who offer 1:1 or group services and take enquiries via their website.
- Small businesses who know SEO is important but feel overwhelmed and want a simple process that gives them simple but effective marketing data.
- Anyone who wants to be more strategic with their marketing but doesn’t have the time or interest to get in the weeds with Google Search Console.
- Anyone who is frustrated with marketing in all the places and getting crickets and who would love to have a clearer idea of where their clients are coming from.
- Anyone who wants an extra edge to their SEO game with an additional avenue for keyword research.
This training is probably not for:
- Businesses or service providers that already have a complex intake/enquiry/application process using a dedicated CRM software to capture leads and enquires.
Got Questions about Seize the Data? Here’s Some Answers.
Do I need a WordPress website?
No. While the training uses examples and demonstrations in WordPress, the fundamental theory and logic behind using your contact form as a keyword generator, and the dashboard can be applied to any website platform (Squarespace, Wix, Showit etc.)
The bonus contains template options that will work on both WordPress and other website platforms.
Will Seize the Data help me improve my website's SEO even if I have limited knowledge in this area?
Seize the Data can help you improve your website’s SEO by giving you valuable data that you can use to make informed decisions about where to focus your marketing efforts and identify what keywords you might like to implement to improve your rankings.
I’m not super techy - is this going to leave me in tears?
Gosh, I hope not! While you don’t need to be a computer developer, you’ll be tear-free if you’re comfortable setting up or modifying your website’s contact form and know how to input data into a Google Sheet (P.S. I show you how to do both in the training ?).
What about my clients and customers privacy?
The data collection process in Seiz the Data doesn’t involve your client’s personal or sensitive information.
What if I decide this isn’t a good fit for me after I have purchased? Can I get a refund?
Due to the digital on-demand nature of this product, it is not eligible for a refund.
Why do your prices say AUD?
Because I’m based in Australia!
Yeah, the AUD might look a bit different to what you’re used to seeing, but I’m sure you won’t mind when you find out that means nabbing my products and services waaaaay cheaper in your currency (yep, the currency inequity sucks for me, but is a win for you!)
At checkout, prices will be displayed in AUD, but your bank/credit card should charge you the equivalent in your preferred currency.
Will this really take me less than an hour a month?
You get to decide how often you want to collate and review your Data Goldmine Dashboard – you may like to do this weekly, monthly or quarterly.
The number of enquiries you receive via your contact form and whether you decide to automate the process will ultimately influence how long it will take. But the process and Dashboard have been designed to take minimal amount of time compared to the insights the data will give you – all without having to have a deep understanding of SEO.
Seize the Data: Transforming Your Contact Form Submissions into Actionable Marketing Insights.
Here’s a reminder of what you get when you sign up for Seize the Data:
- Video training on the elements your contact form needs to turn it from basic to brimming with valuable marketing information.
- Your Data Goldmine Dashboard: an easy-to-use Google sheet to help you make smart data-driven decisions about your SEO and marketing.
- Transcripts and captions available for video lessons.
- BONUS: A contact form template you can install straight into your website.
“I know that Nina played a HUGE part in my website’s success. I’ve already recommended Nina to so many people and I will continue to do so. Get her in your (website) corner, you will not regret it!” – Riki Deale
Butter Digital lives, learns and works on the unceded land of the Wurundjeri and pays respects to Elders past, present and future.